Aston Martin one-77

Aston Martin one-77

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cross-Country on TODAY LIVE, @ Hwa Chong Institution

I was very excited to run in a Cross-Country, because it is my first time running for a long distance - 4km.

It was a tiring distance, I was thinking that I was unable to cope.

The race starts, and the whole bunch of runners started to run, starting from the representatives of each class, followed by the others.

I was quite fine while running the first half of the race, then my legs started to ache at the second half. However, I still continued to run despite my body was already quivering with all the sweat on my face.

Our class, very fortunately, got second, which is a silver, in the whole Secondary One classes. I felt very proud of myself, and the representatives, like Jia Yi, Sebastian, and Yi Heng, who done our class proud.

Then, all of us went to drink Milo van to drink Milo. Being very thirsty, I think I drank ten cups of Milo. It is cold and very refreshing. I drank too much, because I was very full when I already drank the 6th cup.

Much more interesting about this event is that saga seeds started to drop on us, and my head. I then started to collect saga seeds. In the end, I collected more than ten seeds. Then I gave my classmates, until I was left with 9 seeds!

That's the end of the Cross-Country. I must cherish this event, because next will not hold this event, because the MRT is doing a project on making the Downtown Line.

No comments: