Aston Martin one-77

Aston Martin one-77

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My favourite cars in the Detroit Auto Show 2010

My favourite cars in the Detroit Auto Show 2010

After looking through the cars in there, I picked my favourite cars which impresses me.



Well, the 2010 Audi R8 Spyder's design has been very beautiful and it is one of my hit list.



Previously there is the Maserati Granturismo Coupe. Now there is an upgraded GranCabio and I really love the design of it.



Even though the GM motors is in a condition where the company will be closing down, the 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 have been tremendously improved compared to the previous Ford Mustang. Below here is the previous Ford Mustang.





The above picture is the Audi e-tron concept. I love the wheels and the lights of the car. Below will show the interior of the car. It is simple but nice.



How do you feel about them? Please leave a tag :)

No comments: